- ABS material is used for High Performance and Homologation – ECE R-22.05(Europe) DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards and ISI certified. IS 4151: 2015 and CM/L 1650145
- the dual EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration. The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent them from rolling off. Double D-ring for a secure fit
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior, Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation, Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor equipped with pin lock system, Quick and toolless visor change mechanism, Internal sun visor included
- Integrated Spoiler for Streamlined Presentation & Stability at High Speed, Tough Polycarbonate Material
- Testing includes energy attenuation, Penetration resistance, Chin strap structural integrity, Surface projection, Rigidity test, Tensile test, Chin Strap Micro slip test. All mentioned tests are tested under 4 different conditions (Hot, Cold, Submerging, and Ambient)
Details: It is Axor’s most fabled design. It is the perfect helmet for touring and the track. The Street features Axor’s innovative visor with the best vision in its class. The ultra-wide visor provides a panoramic view to the rider as well as 70% more downward angle than the standard. This is coupled with an aerodynamic spoiler and 3-layer density cheek pads, which provides a perfect combination of a stable and comfortable ride with an uncluttered vision.
Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 11.6 x 11.2 inches